Senior Project Manager at LMO, 2015–Present
I have over 15 years experience in the development and implementation of highly collaborative and successful creative processes that serve strategic and measurable goals around audiences, business, and brand.
- LMO is a full service communications agency that offers 360 degree coverage on digital marketing campaigns. I am the client facing representative of our working group and partner internally with creative and technical leadership to develop the creative strategies and tactics that set our clients and projects up for success. I have a wealth of experience in the full life-cycle of complex digital projects and integrated campaigns from discovery, user research and testing, to UX/UI design, technical Implementation, and post launch optimization. I am a team player and a team builder who works to build collaborative partnerships both with my clients the with my creative and technical working groups.
NVR, Revisionist History (Malcolm Gladwell), Bethesda Softworks, Nutshell (SaaS), GoCanvas (SaaS), Capital Digestive Care, Fishbowl (SaaS), Maple Guild, MOAA, and more.
Senior Project Manager at nclud, 2012–2015
- nclud is a creative digital agency that executes the full life-cycle of digital projects from Discovery, User Research, and Testing, to User Experience and Visual Design, and Technical Implementation. As a Project Manager I am responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, in-scope, and on-budget through the detailed documentation of project milestones, meetings, deliverables, and changes to project scope. Due to the highly collaborative and flat structure of nclud, the Senior Project Manager’s role also incorporates robust elements of account management, creative direction, business development, and resource allocation.
- NASDAQ, Rosetta Stone, Carnegie Institute of Science, DeWALT, Habitat for Humanity, UN Foundation, UN Foundation Association, and many more...
Digital Producer/Art Director at Dischord Records, 1993–2012
- Digital Producer/Creative Director, 2005–2012
- Designer/Print Project Manager, 1997–2012
- Press & Marketing Manager, 2002–2012
- Sales/Distribution Manager, 1993–2002
- Fugazi Live Series: Designed and managed all aspects of this major archival off-shoot of the Dischord Records website including: Concept, design (html/CSS), content/database integration, media delivery and multi-media features. Coordinated developers, cloud integration, and server-side delivery. Read press clippings for the Fugazi Live Series: The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR On Air Feature, NPR Blog Piece, Pitchfork Media, BBC Online, SPIN.com, and Wired Magazine.
- Dischord Records: Managed all phases of design, development, and ongoing enhancements for www.dischord.com including: Custom Rails CMS/e-commerce, digital music delivery system, content strategy and governance, and more. Coordinated designers, content editors, developers, and server-side delivery.
- Managed client relations, budgets, timelines, and in-house and freelance design resources. Ensured that the aesthetic, identity, UX, and quality standards of the label were adhered to and optimally communicated. Created original designs for print and web and updated pre-digital package designs to meet digital print standards.
Press & Marketing
- Managed press, social media, and advertising campaigns. Oversaw national and local press for new releases, events, and touring artists. Wrote and edited official press releases, website copy, bios, news items, and blog entries.
Circle One Productions, Washington, DC
- Website Designer: www.blackcatdc.com, 2010
- Advertising & Marketing Consultant, 1992–Present
- Live Venue Manager (Black Cat), 1993–1997
Musician / Band Manager / Booking Agent
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, 1986–1989
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Dana Scholar
- Internship with Artist Robert Longo, NYC (1988–1989)
University of Maryland, College Park, MD (1984–1986)
- Art and music, and the communities they create
- Professional references are available upon request.
>> Back to the front page
All content © 2015 by Alec Bourgeois